When sustainable lifestyle is being talked about, many people are thinking of acres of land to be owned in the middle of a country where technology, even electricity, does not exist. Here is just a quick correction. A sustainable lifestyle can happen anywhere and anytime so long as you decide to have one.
By aiming at this kind of living, you are opening doors of opportunities by which you can save money or earn some more money. For the saving part, here are the things you can do:
- reduce your living expenses (by simply living with the bare essentials)
- trim down your need for commercially prepared products
- reduce your living space which you need not fill with much possessions
Since you will be encouraged to live simply, you can get in touch with your creative side all the more. With that creativity, you can earn additional income. Take a look at these.
- grow your own food; you can always sell the extra supply
- raise poultry; sell the eggs and some stock
- learn craft-making and form a business out of of it
- if you have your own farm, convert it into a tourist spot that can generate profits